A full refund will be given in the following cases:
- We will refund 100% of the funds (including the e-Visa application fee and service fee: 55 USD) if we make errors on your visa application OR we will arrange for you a new one without extra charges.
- We decline to process your e-visa application for any reasons, including but not limited to an incomplete application, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances.
- You wish to cancel your application before you make your payment.
- You wish to cancel your application before we start to process the service. In such a case, please send an official cancellation request in written format (email/letter) to [email protected]
The service fee refund will be given in the following cases:
- We will refund 100% of the service fee (30 USD) if your visa application is denied by the Immigration Department of Vietnam (can due to the fact that you are blacklisted by the Vietnam Immigration Department and you fail to inform us of the same).
>> So, please make sure to tell us all of your overstays or convictions in Vietnam in your previous stays in Vietnam (if any). Otherwise, you will waste your money (at least the Government fee for evisa application – US $25).
No refund will be given in the following cases:
- You wish to cancel your application after we submit your e-visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- You are refused Vietnam entry due to incorrect entry port, early entry, or other issues caused by your faults.
- You cannot receive the e-visa letter on time as you have provided with the incorrect email. In this case, please immediately contact us via email [email protected]
Refund processing time:
The refund will be made during working hours every Thursday. In case it falls on our recognized public holidays (Tet, Independence Day, etc.), the refund will be made on the following working day. However, it may take you from 7 – 10 working days to receive your money, depending on your Bank/Financial Institution’s working process. Any fee charged by your Bank or Financial Institution associated with the refund shall be on your account, regardless what payment method you have used. VietnamVisaSupport.com shall be responsible for the fees charged by our Bank/Financial Institution for the refund.