By using Vietnamvisasupport.com’s service(s), you express your unconditional agreement with the Terms & Conditions in this document, and to follow these terms and any applicable regulations and laws. If you do not agree with the terms stated in this agreement or are dissatisfied with the site, please contact Vietnam Discovery Travel JSC via the email address at the end of these Terms & Conditions. Your failure to follow these Terms & Conditions may result in legal action, suspension, or termination of your access to this site without notice. Vietnamvisasupport.com reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
I. Our Services: For Vietnam e-visa
Vietnam e-visa or Vietnam electronic visa (symbolized as EV) is a type of visa issued online by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
It is valid for 30 days, single entry, and works for tourism and business purposes only.
You – as an eligible traveler – can submit the e-visa application form yourself or use our e-visa service to guarantee and expedite your e-visa processing.
1 – What we do
- complete Vietnam e-visa application form with the Vietnam Immigration Department on your behalf,
- speed up your e-visa processing,
- follow up and download the e-visa letter and send it to you together with a detailed guide for Vietnam entry.
2 – Processing time
We offer 1 types of processing, consisting: normal processing (4 – 6 working days).
- Working time will be based on Vietnam Time.
- The processing time is based on the applicant acceptance time and processing time of the Vietnam Immigration (Vietnam Time), and the following rules will be applied:
- For 4 – 6 working day processing: If we receive your payment and required information before 11:00 am of a working day, your processing time will be counted immediately, and your e-visa will be ready by the end of the 7th working day at the latest. Otherwise, it will be counted on the next working day.
3 – Fees
By sending your e-visa application to Vietnamvisasupport.com, you agree to pay all fees relating to this type of service, consisting of service fee and Government fee.
4 – Cancellation & Refund Policy
A full refund will be given in the following cases:
- We will refund 100% of the funds (including the e-Visa application fee and service fee: 55 USD) if we make errors on your visa application OR we will arrange for you a new one without extra charges.
- We decline to process your e-visa application for any reasons, including but not limited to an incomplete application, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances.
- You wish to cancel your application before you make your payment.
- You wish to cancel your application before we start to process the service. In such a case, please send an official cancellation request in written format (email/letter) to [email protected].
The service fee refund will be given in the following cases:
- We will refund 100% of the service fee (30 USD) if your visa application is denied by the Immigration Department of Vietnam (can due to the fact that you are blacklisted by the Vietnam Immigration Department and you fail to inform us of the same).
>> So, please make sure to tell us all of your overstays or convictions in Vietnam in your previous stays in Vietnam (if any). Otherwise, you will waste your money (at least the Government fee for evisa application – US $25).
No refund will be given in the following cases:
- You wish to cancel your application after we submit your e-visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- You are refused Vietnam entry due to incorrect entry port, early entry, or other issues caused by your faults.
- You cannot receive the e-visa letter on time as you have provided with the incorrect email. In this case, please immediately contact us via email [email protected].
Refund processing time:
The refund will be made during working hours every Thursday. In case it falls on our recognized public holidays (Tet, Independence Day, etc.), the refund will be made on the following working day. However, it may take you from 7 – 10 working days to receive your money, depending on your Bank/Financial Institution’s working process. Any fee charged by your Bank or Financial Institution associated with the refund shall be on your account, regardless what payment method you have used. VietnamVisaSupport.com shall be responsible for the fees charged by our Bank/Financial Institution for the refund.
For all of our services, we accept these 01 below payment methods:
After making your payment, please send us your receipt so that we can track your payment and process your visa approval letter per your request.
Due to reasons beyond Vietnamvisasupport.com’s control, we cannot guarantee that you will receive all confirmation and notification emails. These reasons might include; email failure, incorrect email address, emails going into your spam folder, etc. if you don’t receive any correspondence regarding your approval letter, you are required to contact our Support Team at least 2 days prior to your arrival date. VietnamVisaSupport.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage, this includes any request for a refund.
Applicants are responsible for checking the accuracy of the information in their approval letter. For any mistakes, applicants are required to contact us immediately for a correction, otherwise, the applicant is fully responsible for the mistakes. If the errors are made on our part, we will process the letter of approval for free, and if it is on the applicants’ part, the applicants must pay the full fee to obtain a new approval letter. The process of getting a new letter of approval will take 1-2 working days, so it is recommended that applicants check the accuracy of the approval letter carefully as soon as it is received.
Vietnam visa approval letters are usually issued with other applicants names and details, therefore you may find your name, passport number and date of birth in the same letter as other people. If you prefer a private letter, just check the corresponding option in the second step of our booking form. Vietnamvisasupport.com is not accountable for any issues regarding an applicant’s personal details arising from a group approval letter.
Please direct your attention to our Privacy Statement, by which you also agree to be bound when using this site. Privacy Statement is a part of this agreement.
Communications: By using this site and our services you give Vietnamvisasupport.com your express permission to contact you via email, or phone for all purposes including distribution of marketing and promotional materials.
V. Entire Agreement
This agreement along with the Privacy Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and VietnamVisaSupport.com and supersedes any and all prior agreements, statements or representations regarding VietnamVisaSupport.com. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. No waiver, amendment, or other modification made by you shall be valid or binding unless in writing and signed by both parties. This agreement is governed by the laws of Vietnam.